Our Treatment Options:
We work with our clients to create individual treatment plans. You can learn more about our services below.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (or CBT) is a model of psychotherapy that recognizes a connection between situations, patterns of automatic thoughts and the resulting emotional, behavioural and physiological reactions that are sometimes unhealthy. Through a careful process of questions and conversations, a trained therapist helps to identify these patterns of thinking about self and the world, patterns that may be contributing to feelings such as unhappiness, depression, and anxiety. CBT is also an effective treatment for issues such as perfectionism, self-esteem issues, anger, depression and self-injury. Working together to identify, challenge, and change these patterns, CBT therapy aims to develop specific skills to positively restructure thought patterns and develop emotional resilience leading to a more fulfilling and empowered life-experience.
Other Treatment Options:
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
• Useful for developing stress management techniques
• Helpful to reduce emotional reactivity
• Techniques can help to improve sleep
Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT)
• Emphasizes how emotions are related to thought and behavior and can influence thinking
• Can help to improve a couple’s communication skills
• Learn to use emotions to guide your actions
Friday : 9am – 8pm