Our Treatment Options:
We work with our clients to create individual treatment plans. You can learn more about our services below.
Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT)
Emotion Focused Therapy (or EFT) is a therapeutic approach based upon the idea that emotions guide much of our lives and that well-adapted emotions can contribute significantly to good health and life-fulfilment. This therapy can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions and is often used for couple therapy but can also be used for individuals. Therapist and client work collaboratively in this active technique. The goal is to build emotional awareness and to use various coaching techniques to decrease the negative effects of maladaptive emotions and increase adaptive emotional skills.
Other Treatment Options:
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
• Can help relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression
• Can improve overall sense of well-being
• Helps to build skills that allows an individual to develop an awareness of thoughts & emotions
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
• Useful for developing stress management techniques
• Helpful to reduce emotional reactivity
• Techniques can help to improve sleep
Friday : 9am – 8pm