Our Treatment Options:
We work with our clients to create individual treatment plans. You can learn more about our services below.
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
This therapy combines cognitive behavioural techniques with mindfulness strategies in order to achieve relief from feelings of distress by learning to better manage negative thoughts and emotions. Using cognitive methods and mindfulness meditation, clients learn how to stay “present-oriented” and how to recognize thoughts and feelings without judgement. These skills can help to interrupt automatic negative thought patterns that can lead to stress, anxiety and depression.
Other Treatment Options:
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
• Can help relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression
• Can improve overall sense of well-being
• Helps to build skills that allows an individual to develop an awareness of thoughts & emotions
Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT)
• Emphasizes how emotions are related to thought and behavior and can influence thinking
• Can help to improve a couple’s communication skills
• Learn to use emotions to guide your actions
Friday : 9am – 8pm